Our educational program
Our educational approach is based on the program given by the Ministere de la Famille : Meeting Early Childhood Needs
In this same spirit, the center offers a comprehensive educational program on fundamental values promoting the development of five areas of development of each individual. It will be decorated with thematic and cultural field trips. Different themes will be set up to allow your child to be creative and master their learning.
The five areas are:
- Each child is unique
- The child is the first agent of its development
- The development is a comprehensive, integrated process
- Children learn through play
- The collaboration between the educator and parents
- Every child, whether girl or boy, has characteristics of its own.
- Children learn through exploration, interaction, observation, imitation and listening
- The child development has several dimensions: emotional, physical, motor, social, moral, cognitive, and linguistic
- Playing the best means to explore the world, to understand it, to imagine it, modify it and control it
- Collaboration between parents and daycare staff is essential to the harmonious development of the child